Important updates regarding COVID-19
Welcome to our COVID-19 Information Page. We will keep this updated with the latest changes around the office as well as new FAQs as they arise.
We are so happy to finally inform you about our reopening in June, and we are currently taking appointments now! Our schedule is filling fast so call us right away to schedule your next visit at (808) 469-1997.
There are some important changes in our operations for enhanced safety for everyone, so please review the following before scheduling your next appointment.
- Please stay home if you are not feeling well, and we will reschedule you.
- You will be emailed a screening questionnaire & COVID-19 release form that needs to be filled out and submitted before your appointment. (Instructions will be included).
- Temperature will be taken prior to entering the office.
- Please arrive wearing your own facemask or cover.
- Please sanitize hands immediately when you enter the office.
- Please follow all safety protocols.
- No family, friends, children or pets may accompany you for your visit.
- For your safety and the safety of others, we will reschedule any appointments if safety guidelines cannot met.
I Miss You & Can’t Wait to See You!
I am so excited to reopen and see all our beautiful patients again. COVID-19 added some unwanted stress to all our lives, and we could all use a little beauty boost to look and feel amazing again. 😁 Things will be different post COVID-19 in our community, but I look forward to being a part of your journey.
Does my Botox/microneedling/laser treatment increase my risk for contracting COVID?
Not at all. COVID is spread person to person via droplet or through touching an infected surface and then your own mucous membranes. While an interruption in your skin’s barrier increases the risk for bacterial infection, COVID requires access to the mucus membranes of your respiratory system or around your eyes. You will be no more susceptible to COVID post-treatment than before the treatment.